Effective university communications
Find out how we are helping universities and other organisations in the higher education sector to improve efficiency and control spending.
I am confident that we have a market-leading Print Services model that other Universities could benefit from.
Steve Knight, Deputy Vice Chancellor and Director of Corporate Services, Middlesex University.
Our new and innovative print and eCommunications solutions are already successfully used by clients including Queens University Belfast, Middlesex University and the Open University.
We are now inviting senior level executives to express interest in joining our next webinar briefing to discover what’s new about our solutions for Higher Education.
At our previous webinars, our guest speakers included Steve Knight, Deputy Vice-Chancellor and Director of Corporate Services, Middlesex University, who shared his experience of streamlining print and digitisation services across campus and Middlesex University’s future vision with colleagues from over 20 universities; and Andrew Norton from Queen’s University Belfast who discussed how Queen’s are benefiting from our services and specialised solutions.
Topics on our next senior level briefing
- How using Government Procurement Service RM1687 Framework for Managed Printing and eCommunications Services can save £50,000 in procurement costs and deliver the managed print and e-communications services you need in half the time.
- How service delivery can be the key to gaining control of print spend and saving over 20% on print budgets.
- Learn about new digital delivery services including mobile and social channels and how they dramatically improve the effectiveness of marketing to prospective students and alumni, increase stakeholder engagement and boost internal communications.
- How to achieve operational efficiencies through innovative systems such as Web2Print and Course Collateral CMS.
- How streamlining management information through key performance indicators and dashboards aids strategic decision-making.
CDS communication solutions
- Improve the effectiveness of your communications by using the right channel
- Deliver operational efficiencies and budget savings of over 20%
- Increase transparency and improve reporting
- Effectively support staff, students and the Executive
- Improve marketing to prospective students and alumni
- Ultimately help you deliver a more rewarding student experience
Register now for our next Higher Education Communications webinar. We will be in touch with possible dates for the webinar.