Our focus is on helping clients ensure that the right content is delivered to the right contact, in the right context, and that the target audience is then empowered to act on the information they have received.
We are working together with the Army and in partnership with Microsoft, to deliver digital solutions that keep our UK teams safe and aid people in danger from the Ebola virus.
Our work affects the lives of millions of people. If you live in the UK thereâ€™s a very good chance youâ€™ve used one or more of the services we help deliver:
- Booking tickets, checking travel times and using the National Rail Enquiries website
- Using Transport for Londonâ€™s website to get around the city.
- Checking the Environment Agencyâ€™s flood warning and river levels applications to protect your home, business and loved ones.
- Your council could well be one of the 14Â Local Authorities we work with.
- And if youâ€™re in the Army, Navy or RAF you may well have relied on our technical publications and safety cases or had your equipment supported by our specialist team based in Cheltenham.
- We helped save lives during the Ebola outbreak by providing a blended learning training solution to the British Army and supporting organisations, for which we won a major award.
We also provide accredited security and G.I.S. services to every UK government department and all three devolved governments to manage the entire Civil Estate â€“ the largest building and land portfolio in Europe.
Our large private sector clients include Aberdeen Asset Management. We have been appointed to deliver the next generation of digital marketing initiatives for Aberdeen Asset Management which manages assets in excess of Â£320 billion globally, for both institutional and retail clients.
We have a broad portfolio of clients. Prime vertical sectors include:
- Central and Local Government as well as wider public sector bodies
- Travel, transport and tourism
- Police and security servicesÂ (the Metropolitan Police Service is our most high profile client in this sector)
Find out more about our clients and projects on our blog.
Since launching in 1994 and becoming part of the Baird Group in 2000, we have grown by anticipating the need for and then developing innovative solutions that help our clients to achieve business objectives that include: becoming more efficient, saving money, increasing profit, mitigating risk and improving services to their customers.
We employ 200 people and operate out of eight offices, across the UK. Our management team has divided the company into three main departments (see top navigation) but we all work seamlessly together to deliver a complete end-to-end service to our clients.
Why choose CDS?
The main reason would have to be our dedicated, conscientious and customer focused people, all handpicked experts in their field. Here are six more reasons:
- Standards: we work to six BSI Certified Management systems (including four ISO standards).
- Partners with market leading solutions providers: EPiServer and MicroStrategy.
- Experience: over 20 Â yearsâ€™ experience delivering print, creative and digital services, including working as a key design partner to help deliver the 2012 Olympic Games. We have over 50 yearsâ€™ experience in the provision of technical publications, safety consultancy, training and supportability to clients in the Defence Sector.
- Financial strength: CDS are categorised by Dunn & Bradstreet within the top quartile in our category and in the top 3% for financial strength.
- Rankings: we are listed in eConsultancyâ€™s Top 100 Digital Agencies and Design Weekâ€™s Top 100 Agencies.
- Procurement: there are several easy routes to procure our services including the Crown Commercial Services framework, the Governmentâ€™s Cloudstore and FATS4/STS.