CDS Golf Day 2017
CDS Golf Day
Do you have a Driving Ambition? Or are you just an Iron man?
Then why not join us and find out at the invitation only CDS Golf Day being held at Waterton Park on Thursday the 6th April 2017.
We are pleased to personally invite you to our fundraising golf day in support of Cancer Research.
The event is freeÂ to attend, however places are limited!Â So please register now.
If you can’t make it on the day, but still wish to donate, all contributions will be more than welcome and will go a long way to supporting this worthy cause.
Please donate now at our Justgiving page.
So come along and challenge yourself at one of the premier golf courses in Yorkshire. Enjoy great company, fantastic food, andÂ take advantage of your personal invitation to meet our special guest European Tour Professional Michael Hoey.
Plus take an active part in Michael’s golf clinic where he will provide instruction, guidance and help with the fundamentals â€” The full swing, chipping and putting.
Simply call 0113 399 4000 or email quoting CDS Golf Day to Martin SutcliffeÂ before the 14th of March to register your attendance.
The CDS Golf Day
Situated on 200 acres of rolling Yorkshire parkland, Waterton Park Golf Club offers an 18 hole course designed by Simon Gidman, built upon the Waterton Estate. The course features undulating, tree-lined fairways, as well as a large lake. This course will provide a golfer of any ability with a challenge. For more information please visit Waterton Park.
Your personal itinerary
The itinerary for the day is:
- 8:45am: Meet Michael Hoey in the reception bar for bacon or sausage sandwiches and coffee or tea
- 9.30am: 9 Holes Texas Scramble (Shotgun Start)
- From 11am: Golf clinic with Michael Hoey on the driving range
- 12am: Lunch (soup and sandwiches)
- 1pm: 18 holes (Individual Stableford and team prize) Shotgun Start
- 7.30/8pm: 3-course dinner
- Prize presentation plus â€˜An evening with Michael Hoeyâ€™, a light-hearted interview about life on the European Tour
For any guests travelling to the event and wanting to stay at the on site Waterton Park Hotel, please take advantage of the specially agreed rates by contacting the hotel directly quoting ref: CDS Golf day.