Engaging Digital Comms Conference
We’re especially looking forward to exhibiting at the Engaging Digital Comms Conference on 27 April 2017. Our customer, Martin Fewell, Director of Media and Communications at the Metropolitan Police Service is one of the speakers. Don’t miss his talk. It will be excellent.
In all 29 charities, not-for-profits and public sector organisations will reveal fresh, new insights and campaign successes that maximise digital reach, impact, conversions and Return On Investment.
CDS can offer delegates an exclusive discount which saves between £150 and £200. Contact us for the code. Once we have provided you with the code, fill it in under ‘ID Code’ when booking online and the discount will be automatically applied.
How CDS adds value to your organisation
CDS are a multi-award winning communications group with a turnover more than £30 million pounds. We employ 240 people out of 10 locations, with the energy and capability to reach every citizen of the United Kingdom and beyond via print and digital channels, every day.
Our clients trust us to provide business-critical communications that make a difference to people’s lives such as: helping the British Army fight Ebola in Africa; keeping the UK moving with National Rail and Transport for London; protecting London’s safety with the Met Police and building customer wealth for firms like Aberdeen Asset Management, Wesleyan, Insight Investment and Zurich Insurance.
We work with seven police services in the UK and our solutions also underpin ResilienceDirect™ (Cabinet Office).
To transform outcomes for your business and customers:
- we must effectively transition communications and user experiences
- away from costly, disconnected multi-channel journeys
- into consolidated, ‘omnichannel’, intersecting paths
Visit CDS’s stand and find out how we:
- are delivering channel shift
- connecting internal teams to each other to improve service delivery to customers
- integrate online and offline communications
- provide branding and market positioning
- enable our clients to win in a fast-changing marketplace.
For more information about our services, please contact us.