Irish Ferries ecommerce website
CDS areÂ EPiServer Premium Partner of the year and provideÂ ongoing support services to a wide range of clients. We have implemented over 30 thirty EPiServer sites since becoming partners in 2006 -Â See more here about our full service.
With CDS as a partner we have created a solution that assists our marketing efforts in providing real demonstrable ROI and business benefits.
Daragh Oâ€™Reilly, Marketing Manager, Irish Ferries
Irish Ferries already had a successful web presence that was generating good visitor numbers â€“ customers liked it, and the client liked its look and feel.
But problems existed â€“ the ferry market was shrinking and becoming increasingly competitive and price sensitive.
And the clientâ€™s existing digital presence was out-dated:
- it used a â€˜one size fits allâ€™ approach
- it needed skilled technicians to manage content
- the web, mobile and social media channels were managed and maintained separately.
If the problems were not resolved, Irish Ferries risked losing out to its competitors. Thatâ€™s when they approached CDS.
As a leading EPiServerÂ partner, CDS had the technical expertise to analyse the problem and create a cost-effective solution. CDS recommended EPiServer 7 CMS that would:
â€˜CDS worked as an extension of our internal team and really made the difference in delivering a quality solution within challenging timescales.â€˜Â Javier Ganaza â€“ eBusiness Manager,Â Irish Ferries.
- increase conversion from visitor to online booking
- manage and maintain the web, mobile and social media channels from a single data repository
- enable non-technical staff to update content â€“ once for all device types
- offer flexibility and personalisation to send different messages to different user groups
- monitor and measure campaigns to enable managers to learn from successful/less successful communications
- enable customised landing pages that contain content Â aligned to a defined campaign or search engine keyword.
The CDS solution offered Irish Ferries (www.irishferries.com)Â the tools and features it would need to maintain its market-leading position.
- Offers full management information.
- Enables personalisation of content.
- Retains the original siteâ€™s look/feel.
- Responsive design means content is delivered optimally to all devices from a single repository.
- In-house staff can update/create new content using any smartphone tablet, or web-connected computer.
- Editors create and/or update content once for all device types
- Integrates with back-end systems.
You may also be interested in reading our series of blog articles on the exciting new features of EPiServer 7.5 CMS.