If you are responsible for improving staff competencies in a high-profile organisation, it's very unlikely you have the time and resources to meet those obligations.
We design, create, validate, trial and deliver a broad scope of quality bespoke training packages and services for MoD Project Teams, Military Equipment Manufacturers and Suppliers.
The CDS Training Development Team (TDT) has a dedicated team of Training Analysts, Course Developers and Instructors who have a wealth of current experience and knowledge of RADAR, complex electronic systems such as Satellite Communications, Data Communication Systems, ECM, Cyber and all aspects of Military Vehicle operation and maintenance. All CDS trainers are Security Cleared and have extensive knowledge and experience across a range of military and security disciplines.
All training material is developed and designed by a team of dedicated programme developers and delivered by established military trained instructors to meet the requirements of JSP 822 and the Defence Systems Approach to Training Quality Standard (DSAT QS).
CDS’ training support services include the provision of:
- Training Needs Analysis (TNA)
- Scoping Study
- Operational Task Analysis (OTA)
- Training Gap Analysis (TGA)
- Training Options Analysis (TOA)
- Final Report
- Course Design and Development
- Instructional Specification (ISpec)
- Training Objectives (TOs)
- Enabling Objectives (EOs)
- Key Learning Points (KLPs)
- Assessment Strategy (AStrat)
- Assessment Specification (ASpec)
- Course Delivery
- Student hand-outs
- Student Certification
- Future task supporting materials
- Synthetic Training
Recently delivered training packages include:
- ECM Systems (Train the Trainer (T3))
- REME Equipment Maintenance
- UOR Vehicle Operator/Maintainer Training
- LPPV Maintenance
- Generator Maintainer/Operator Training
- Principles of Antennae Propagation