We want to be your digital transformation partner
Our core belief is that by blending engaging content with insightful customer analytics you can transform services and processes to better serve your customers and the public.
We combine customer and employee insight, wisdom and experiences to deliver the right content, in the right context, at the right time, which in turn drives customer and employee action, resulting in the desired behaviour changes.
BI motor sport dashboards for client Compelo
CDS Digital is a market leader in the design and delivery of enterprise scale content management systems.
We are equally renowned for our business intelligence systems delivering customer (CRM) analytics, management information systems and citizen insight programmes with Gartner world leading products from Microstrategy, Microsoft and LogiAnalytics.
CDS delivers robust solutions to both private and public sectors with a special focus on: financial services, with financial giants such as Aberdeen Asset Management; education (Middlesex University); local government (Birmingham City Council); central government (Cabinet Office); defence (MOD) and emergency services (Metropolitan Police).
Systems delivered by CDS digital make a difference to people’s lives
The systems delivered by CDS affect the daily lives of people. Our systems include:
- Alerting over one million users each hour about the threat of flooding in their area (Environment Agency Flood Warning System).
- Accredited security and G.I.S. services to every UK government department and all three devolved governments to manage the entire Civil Estate – the largest building and land portfolio in Europe.
- Digital services to support the Metropolitan Police’s 31,000 officers, 13,000 police staff and 2,600 Police Community Support Officers.
- The Content Management System for the National Rail Enquiries website, which provides up-to-the-minute information to between 600,000 and 2.5 million unique users per day.
- Technical development of the Content Management System (CMS) that manages and distributes content on the new Transport for London website, improving the London travel experience by providing information to the 1,229 million passengers that TfL carries per year.
The London 2012 Olympic Games and Paralympic Games were particularly challenging and CDS played an important role. Besides design, copywriting and print management, CDS also enhanced TfL’s website to help visitors travelling during the event.
CDS was a key supplier to the Olympic Delivery Authority and the London Organising Committee of the Olympic Games and Paralympic Games. We played a major role in organising transport, accreditation, advertising and promotions for the London 2012 Games.
Our mobile technology is used to support doctors across Britain, providing access to critical information on the move to support patient care.
Our customers trust us, and our customers’ users need us. We deliver.