We offer full Microstrategy support services to meet all of your business intelligence (BI) requirements.
[See links in the left hand navigation for more information on our BI services.]
Watch this demo video showing Compelo’s Motor Sport iPad dashboards designed by CDS (demo uses a small sample of test data).
If you’d like your BI dashboards to look this good …
We deliver business intelligence that allows Board members, managers, mobile staff in the field, call centre operatives and digital marketers to take direct action to affect change as a result of the reports, alerts, dashboards and applications we put in our customers hands.
Our focus is onÂ delivering actionable analytics to help organisations leverage the value of their data and social networks.
Customers use our business intelligence services to:
- Drive out ÂŁ5 billion in annual property management costs.
- Track and report on the readership of every UK printed publication (magazines, newspapers etc).
- Manage the UKâ€™s central carbon reduction targets â€“ tracking over 1.7 billion megawatts of energy each year.
- Increase lead generation through analysis of user data within web systems and now social media cloud services such as Facebook.
- Independent auditors confirmed that one MicroStrategy enabled platform alone, designed and implemented by CDS, has helped the UK Government save over ÂŁ26 million each year.
Find out how our customers have benefited from the following services:
â€śCDS is a leading Solution Provider for MicroStrategy UK and Ireland for core Business Intelligence and reporting, mobile dashboard and app development, and enterprise scale social CRM.â€ť
We recently launched Asset Factoryâ„˘”, a software as a service, that the Cabinet Office and Royal Mail are now using. Asset Factory allows you to manage the value, costs, risks and performance of your property, people and supply chain assets.
We can help you with upgrades to the new MicroStrategy products and deployment for:
- MicroStrategy Serverâ„˘ benefits all user roles. It includes a fully-featured server infrastructure designed to connect to multiple data sources, supports all major analytic styles from report distribution to information-driven apps to self-service data discovery, and scales to hundreds of thousands of users. It also includes administration and monitoring tools needed by organizations to effectively and efficiently manage their deployments.
- MicroStrategy Webâ„˘ empowers business users to consume, author, and design analytics through an intuitive web-based interface. Business analysts can use MicroStrategy Web to take advantage of the all-inclusive set of self-service analytic capabilities.
- MicroStrategy Mobileâ„˘, the award-winning, industry-leading interface for Apple iOS and Android devices, is an easy, fast, affordable way to mobilize analytics and information-driven applications to an increasingly mobile and 24 x 7 workforce.
- MicroStrategy Architectâ„˘ provides developers with an extensive set of development, deployment and migration tools needed to efficiently manage the application development lifecycle.
- new to BI, we would be delighted to get things started by offering you an introductory workshop or
- you would like to enhance your dashboards or
- take the next step on your BI journey.
Please get in touch!