Mobile Business Intelligence
Discover why CDS together with MicroStrategy are the ideal choice to provide the perfect mobile business intelligence solution for your organisation’s decision makers on the move.
MicroStrategy’s mobile Business Intelligence App platform is acclaimed by the industry for its ease-of-use, sophisticated analytics and superior data and user scalability. As leading UK and Ireland solution development partners CDS builds tailor-made mobile intelligence reporting, analysis and monitoring tools that can:
- analyse the data stored throughout your organisation, and
- present the results in real time on your managers’ mobile devices in an easy to understand format, optimised for touch devices such as iPhones and iPads.
Let us bring your Mobile Apps – embedded with Workflows, MultiMedia, Transactions, and Intelligence to life using an easy, fast and flexible platform. Built on MicroStrategy’s advanced development infrastructure – the MicroStrategy’s App Platform provides a unique set of software tools to develop a solution that offers a great user experience. The video below illustrates the benefits across the organisation and just how easy it is to use this platform.
- consultancy services to drive out business requirements and objectives, focusing on outcomes
- technical implementation and ongoing management, including state-of-the-art mobile and cloud/social media reporting projects
- design and implementation of applications and services that use Gateway services for Facebook and mobile applications
- dashboard design and implementation
- BI ‘Apps’ and integration
- Microsoft integration and reporting services in non-MicroStrategy environments
- data security management, hosting and delivery, via: CESG-approved systems in government (to ‘restricted’ level), and our ISO 27001 information security management system.
Case study: actionable analytics for programme and project management on mobile devices
A UK transport organisation faced a number of challenges when delivering large programmes with multiple projects using a plethora of internal and external suppliers and contractors. These included having no common reporting mechanism across suppliers and a clear need for central programme board coordination.
Tip: watch in HD on YouTube
Using MicroStrategy’s solutions CDS provided an application to enable steering group boards to make decisions based on a visually clear and logical representation of project data. The video shows the app on an iPad.
Using MicroStrategy 9.3 technology and Microsoft integration and reporting services, a single MicroStrategy-enabled platform – designed and implemented by CDS – is helping the UK Government save over £26 million a year (confirmed by independent auditors).
Customers are using CDS’ services to:
- track and report on the readership of every UK printed publication (magazines, newspapers etc)
- manage the UK’s central carbon reduction targets – tracking over 1.7 billion megawatts of energy a year
- increase lead generation through analysis of user data within web systems and now mobile/social media cloud services such as Facebook.
Find out more
Find out how CDS can help your organisation deliver its data to your decision makers’ mobile devices using MicroStrategy’s mobile BI platform.