Our services are underpinned by impeccable credentials.
CDS credentials include:
- ISO 9001:2008 (Quality Management System),
- ISO 14001:2004 (Environmental Management System),
- ISO 27001:2005 (Information Security),
- IT Service Management ISO 20000-1:2011 (Information Technology – Service Management)
- OHSAS 18001:2007 (Health and Safety Management System), and
- BS 10008:2008 (Evidential Weight and Legal Admissibility of Electronic Information certification).
- ITIL certified service desk staff
- CESG and GSi certified security systems
- Birmingham Business Charter for Social Responsibility
CDS is a valued SME supplier to central government departments. We deploy agile teams to deliver Government initiatives, using the approaches and standards advocated in the Government Digital Service Design Manual.
We work closely with GDS teams and have delivered recent government initiatives including “Find me some government space” for the Cabinet Office.
Our qualified project managers are experienced in using both agile and waterfall development methodologies to deliver successful projects.
Our consultants, developers, designers, programmers, and PRINCE2 accredited project managers are focused on delivering measurable benefits.
Version control, release management, test management, service desk fault and problem management are all services our dedicated teams deliver on daily basis, placing us head and shoulders above our competitors.
CDS is a signatory to the Birmingham Business Charter for Social Responsibility. A set of guiding principles to which Birmingham City Council adhere to and to which it invites its contracted suppliers, the wider business community, other public sector bodies and third sector organisations to adopt.