Social media customer relationship management (CRM) is a strategy for building and managing a company's interactions with customers, clients and sales prospects.
Social CRM is used within the primary social media channels including Facebook. It harnesses technology to organise, automate and synchronize business processes â€“ particularly sales activities and marketing, but also for customer service and technical support.
CRM helps you:
- find, attract, and win new customers
- nurture and retain the customers you already have
- entice former customers back
- reduce marketing and client service costs
We have created a solution called CDS Connect, which works with MicroStrategy to deliver a unique social CRM service. We can work with all social media CRMs including Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter and Google+. In this single system you can:
- get a user profile, not just a ‘like’ â€“ dramatically increase the knowledge you have about your existing and potential customers by accessing their social profile at a deeply engaged level;
- connect fans to the most appropriate content/offer, rather than sending out broadcast updates to all fans â€“ analyse and segment your actual and potential customers into fan groups; personas; through to individual social profiling and begin building a long term, social network of your own;
- move beyond the campaign or the viral â€“ using a combination ofÂ CDS Connect and content that inspires an audience to act for you, and continually engage with your audience to build out your own: social CRM experience; social loyalty/support programme; social commerce business