Crown Commercial Service Framework
Crown Commercial Service (CCS) has launched a new framework to give public sector and government organisations access to managed print and digital solutions.
Customers from NHS trusts, charities and schools to councils and government departments, can choose from a full range of print and digital solutions.
This includes both fully managed end to end solutions and individual service options.
CDS is pleased to announce our appointment to the framework, on Lot 2 – Managed Print and Digital Solutions.
The services include:
- operational print, security print, large format and wide print
- print and paper products, including envelopes and labels
- pre-production services, including basic design and artwork, photograph retouching, typesetting and proofreading
- digital asset management
- direct mail and transactional print
- database management
- storage, fulfilment and distribution
The benefits include a transparent price model to help organisations achieve savings. Customers can expect savings in the region of 5-20% depending on their print maturity and volumes.
CDS will use our expertise to help customers achieve significant savings through a transparent price model, and provide access to a complete managed print and digital solution.
For more information about the framework, please see the Managed Print and Digital Solutions (RM3785) agreement.
For further information on how to procure services from CDS go here.