The power and the quality of our digital print presses provide a wealth of options for your organisation's print requirements.
We have high end mono and colour digital presses combined with a range of finishing options. This allows us to produce a wide range of product types, including:
- Perfect bound books and reports
- Saddle stitched booklets and reports
- Wiro bound products
- Loose leaf products for insertion to binders
- Business stationery
CDS has the capability to print and finish these and numerous other products to high standards at cost effective prices. Digital printing also reduces the waste and cost associated with a product becoming obsolete before a traditional, high volume print run is fully used up.
Supply us with your data and items can be variably printed in the same run with personal or other variable data such as individual barcodes.
Our digital printing capabilities are supported by two key on-line systems:
- CDS can maintain your artwork and designs in our Digital Asset Management system allowing remote access for you and your colleagues to update them as required. With a full audit trail, version control and password protected access, the system provides a secure and valuable bank of your digital assets, ready for print, as required.
- Our Print Portal system captures the end-to-end process from request for quotation right through the process to the delivery of each piece of work and user feedback via an on-line questionnaire. The system provides a full audit trail and detailed management information (reports) and the ability to drill down to each aspect of an individual job or complex campaign.
For a highly responsive and quality orientated digital print solution, look no further than CDSâ€™s digital print facility.